29 September 2008

France

My son is going to France!

I went to the meeting last week and scoured through the budget and decided that yes, he can go. Keep in mind, T is paying for two thirds of the trip, otherwise this wouldn't be possible for him. I would like to go but it'll cost an additional $4000 just for me, so no, I'm not going. The company that organizes this also does tours just for adults. They have one that has a cruise and tour of Greece, wouldn't that be amazing?

Now I just need to actually write the cheques and get his passport done. And breathe. Because OhMyGodMySonIsGoingToFrance. Breathing...breathing....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

yeah!!!!!!!!! he will remember YOU always for doing this for him! I'm happy for both of you! Thats really awesome Robin!!!He'll have great memories for the rest of his life. He'll tell people about this "great European trip his momsent him on."

The Hyperlexian Aspie said...

That's so cool! And scary. It will be hard to stre-e-e-e-e-tch the umbilical cord all the way to Europe!

Love,
Vicki

Chantelle said...

That is so cool!!!!! I'm really excited for you and for him - it's a trip of a lifetime!

Hugs and love,
Chantelle