06 February 2009

Etsy Store

I finally have my Etsy store up and running! It seemed to take forever choosing which images to put up and which ones to list later. So far I've had no problems :) Except in trying to send an email out to everyone announcing my store. For some reason it keeps bouncing back at me saying there's a problem with the recipients or something. So if any of you received six or so emails from me all saying the same thing - sorry :)

I know there are problems with Etsy and their staff but I'm hoping I don't actually encounter any personally. I don't go onto the message boards at the moment so I'm not drawn into the drama of the problems. Yet. My older sister C has a store on Etsy selling beautiful jewelry she makes herself. My younger sister V also operates a store where she is currently destashing her house of fabric remnants, beads and trims. V was the first of the three of us to open a store. Originally she sold her photographs, clothing she upcycled and jewelry. I bought these beads from V's stash about a week ago. I have a project in mind so I bought more large open beads from another seller. I won't be using them as beads.....but I don't want to say too much yet :) I'll post about my project when it's done. First I have to start :)

2 comments:

The Hyperlexian Aspie said...

yay for your etsy store! it looks great! i love the art you've posted so far... can't wait to see more! my in-laws will be getting your art (from me) for their birthdays this year, bwahahahaha!

love,
vicki

Chantelle said...

Congrats on opening up your store! Your art looks beautiful!!!!!

Love,
Chantelle