06 March 2009

Etsy sale!

WoooHooo! I have my first Etsy sale! From someone I don't even know :) I'm very excited and afraid I will create a Class 5 Clusterf*ck somehow when I get it printed. Once I've done it a few times I'll be better, but for now it's new and therefore scary.

In other news, my new favorite song is Hot n Cold by Katy Perry. The first time I saw the video it was by accident. The tv was left on MuchMusic (my boys watch that channel all the time now....has nothing to do with the scantily-clad nubile young lady singers....it's just for the music...yeah....) but the sound was off, so I watched it having no idea what the song was about but the crazy brides (that appear at about 2:06) looked funny :) The song seems to be about a bipolar partner, now...for your entertainment I present Katy Perry......



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first sale!!! Love, Mom

The Hyperlexian Aspie said...

wow! i'm so proud of you - congratulations on your first sale!

i like that song by katy perry too. you may also like lady gaga...

love,
vicki

Chantelle said...

Congrats on your first sale!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I hope this is the beginning of many, many sales for you.

Love,
Chantelle