08 October 2009

I got an award :)


Thank you Carol for the award!

The rules are as follows:

Answer the survey below...you can only use one word answers!
Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers.
Alert them that you have given them this award.
Have fun!

Now, I can't pick family blogs because there are seven that I read, so I chose from my list of blogs that I visit daily. My boys have commented on how many I go to (although I don't follow most of them) every day, but I really like reading about other people's lives. I'm just nosy that way :) Ok, here we go:

Where is your cell phone? - table
Your hair? - short
Your mother? - living
Your father? - deceased
Your favorite food? - chocolate
Your dream last night? - happy
Your favorite drink? - water
Your dream/goal? - debtless
What room are you in? - living
Your hobby? - TV
Your fear? - ridicule
Where do you want to be in six years? - here
Where were you last night? - home
Something that you aren't? - tall
Muffins? - chocolate chip
Wish list item? - remote start
Where did you grow up? - here
Last thing you did? - typed
What are you wearing? - clothes
Your TV? - HD
Your pets? - none
Friends? - few
Your life? - interesting
Your mood? - content
Missing someone? - yes
Vehicle? - Impala
Something you're not wearing? - coat
Your favorite store? - Winners
Your favorite color? - green
When was the last time you laughed? - today
Last time you cried? - dunno
One place that I go to over and over? - work
One person who emails regularly? - newsletters
Favorite place to eat? - kitchen

I'm going to pass this to:

Celia
Kari
Queeneenee
Jen
Vanda
Monda

Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Queenneenee said...

Its ok, I'm a nosy bitch too.
Thanks so much for the award. I love reading you as well. I recently saw this award somewhere else and though "Now I could have some fun with that one, I want it!" haha. Now I'm going to go have some FUN!

Monda said...

Thanks, gal! I love this and am pleased to no end. You're the best!

Celia said...

Oooh thanks, I will attempt this tomorrow. usually I don't post awards, because I am pretty computer clueless. But I have mastered copy and paste so I will do that.

jen said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I'm glad you enjoy my blog and I will be sure to check yours out. My cat is named Bean so I really like the name.