29 November 2009

mmmmm...food

Do you know what I haven't eaten in a week? Chocolate. Not a bite nor a morsel. No hot chocolate, chocolate chips, chocolate donuts, chocolate creams, chocolate bars, or chocolate candies. No cocoa, cake layers, cookies, or candies. No chocolate at all. That amazes me as I can't remember the last time I didn't ever have any. And I lost four pounds. Four pounds from not eating chocolate. If I keep it off that will be outstanding :)

Thinking of food, my slow cooker is slowly cooking pork chops. There was one of those taster booths at Safeway yesterday so I tried Safeway's Mushroom Medley soup. It was tasty. When I got up early this morning I seared the pork chops and plopped them in the slow cooker with the soup. It smells so good I want to lick the pot. I'd probably burn my tongue though. I hope the chops taste as good as they smell.

1 comment:

crazybeanrider said...

Yay on losing the weight. Who knew chocolate could be so evil. lol

Never thought of pork chops in a slow cooker, sounds delicous.